The Flipped Classroom
- How and Why I Flipped My Classroom: an ePortfolio showcasing my flipped classroom experiment from 2009 discussed in the book.
- Brain Rules by John Medina.
- Project Tomorrow, data findings from annual Speak Up surveys.
- Video: Howard Rheingold on Technology and Education
- Video: Michael Wesch’s 2007, A Vision of Students Today.
- VoiceThread: Collaborative project initiated originally between Beth Harris and Michelle Pacansky-Brock in 2007. Van Eyck, Arnolfini Portrait, 1434.
- Khan Academy
- SmartHistory (SmartHistory is an open educational resource provider for art history. It is an independent, non-profit organization.)