Skip to content
Tools for Communication and Content Creation
— beyond text!
- Lori Rusch’s students use Skype to interview world renown art historian Nigel Spivey 5,000 miles away.
- Adobe Spark – a suite of 3 free, easy-to-use digital communication tools: Post, Page, and Video
- Post – stunning social graphics
- Page – create beautiful, single-page webpages in minutes
- Video – make animated videos comprised of graphics and your own voice.
- Animoto– hip videos created from images, text, video and audio
- Sample class “bumper” made with Animoto by Michelle Pacansky-Brock.
- Masterpiece blog award recipients, announced to the class using an Animoto video (shared with student permission) by Michelle Pacansky-Brock.
- Jing – visual communications (screencasts and annotated images)
- Piktochart – engaging infographics for online and print
- Populr – beautiful single-page websites
- Smore – stunning digital newsletters
- Prezi – interactive presentations
- Slides – digital presentations
- Skype– synchronous voice, video, and text-based messaging
- Vis.me – stunning presentation and infographics
- Zoom – live video Conversations