Towards Participatory Pedagogy
- Julia Parra’s sample Communications & Group Work questionnaire, created with Google Forms, demonstrates one way to scaffold student technology skills and learning.
- Web2Access: a resource to assist you with evaluating the accessibility of web 2.0 tools (disclaimer: tests are helpful but outdated)
- Lightbeam: a Firefox add-on that creates a real-time visual graph of third parties that are collecting your information as you browse the web.
- Go Incognito: Tips from WikiHow detailing how to browse the internet in an icognito window in various browsers.
- Bovard, B. (2008, March 2). Web 2.0 Selection Criteria. [blog post].
- Brown, C. & Keegan, S. The Three C’s of Accessibility and Distance Education (PDF). High Tech Training Center. [report].
- The @One Project: Online Professional Development for Faculty
- Web 2.0 Selection Criteria from Bethany Bovard
- High Tech Training Center of California Community Colleges
- IMS Global Learning Consortium
- What is LTI?
- Our Space: Being a Responsible Citizen in the Digital World
- Sowers, E. (2016, May 6). Student Engagement in Large Lecture Classes. Teaching and Learning Innovations at CI. [blog post].
- VoiceThread Universal
- California State University Channel Islands, Teaching & Learning Innovations, VoiceThread Accommodations for Students with Disabilities