The Flipped Classroom
- How and Why I Flipped My Classroom: a mini-portfolio showcasing my flipped classroom experiment from 2009 discussed in the book.
- Brain Rules by John Medina.
- Pew Internet Research Center (Nov 23-Dec 21, 2010), Internet & American Life Project, Social side of the internet.
- Project Tomorrow. (2011) Speak Up 2010: National Findings, K-12 Students and Parents
- Video: Howard Rheingold on Technology and Education
- Video: Michael Wesch’s 2007, A Vision of Students Today.
- VoiceThread: Collaborative project initiated originally between Beth Harris and Michelle Pacansky-Brock in 2007. Van Eyck, Arnolfini Portrait, 1434.
- Khan Academy
- Click here to explore all the bookmarks related to this chapter Michelle has tagged on Delicious.
- Learn more about the flipped classroom model by exploring the Twitter search widget embedded to the left. This widget displays recent tweets tagged with the hashtag #flipclass.
- Learn more about Twitter, hashtags, and creative ways to use them to encourage participatory learning in chapter five!